If you are looking for high quality MX switch springs, look no further.
SPRiT springs are renown for their high quality and high precision.
With a large range of bottom out forces available, there is a spring weight that will be perfect for you.
Buy these great springs for your next keyboard build on the SPRiT website here.
Sample springs available (Bottom Force):
- 30 S (Actuation 20cN) - Stenographic Ultra Light, Ultra Fast. Optimized for linears
- 35 S (Actuation 25cN) - Stenographic Ultra Light, Ultra Fast. Optimized for linears.
- 40 S (Actuation 30cN) - Ultra Light, Works nicely with the linears and clickies
- 45 S (Actuation 35cN) - Ultra Light, Ultra Fast. Works wonderfully with MX linears, clickies and tactiles
- 50 S (Actuation 40cN) - Faster and lighter than MX Reds, with bouncier bottom out
- 55 S (Actuation 45cN) - Similar to MX Reds with faster response and improved stability
- 58 S (Actuation 48cN) - Special Edition. In between MX Reds and Blues with bouncier bottom out
- 60 S (Actuation 50cN) - More clearly accentuated than stock Blues with improved stability
- 62 S - Tighter, better accentuated than stock Blues. Quicker and better bounce back response
- 65 S - Heavier than stock MX Blues. Worldwide reputation for it's smooth and stable action
- 68 S - To overcome the Legendary Vintage Blacks, NCR-0528, Nixdorf with lighter & smoother feel
- 72 S - Special Homage to the elastic Vintage Blacks in 1980's. Smoother & lighter than stock Blacks
- 78 S - Softer than MX Clears by 20% with similar curved and cushioned bottom out.
- 85 S - Slightly lighter by 10% than Cherry MX Clears. Starts at 30g and bottoms out at 85g
- 100 S - Similar to MX Gray linears and tactiles. Starts soft at 40g and bottoms out at 100g
- 125 S - Similar to some spacebar springs in Cherry boards. Starts at 60g and bottoms out at 125g
- 150 S - Similar to the MX Super Keys in G80-1600, G80-5000. Starts at 75g, bottoms out at 150g
- 180 S - Similar to the Super keys found in G80-5000, G80-9009. Starts at 100g, bottoms out at 180g